For your convenience, a self-help center is located in the courthouse and open during business hours.
Please note that the self-help center is only staffed between the hours of 12:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m.
- American Bar Association
- Appellate Lawyers. Association (Guide to Illinois Civil Appellate Procedure)
- Boone County Bar Association
- Illinois Appellate Defender
- Illinois A.R.D.C.
- Illinois Compiled Statutes
- Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Illinois State Website (Civil Appeal rules)
- Illinois Supreme Court Rules
- Prairie State Legal Services
- Private Attorneys
- Legal Aid and Pro Bono Attorneys
- Legal Self Help Centers
- Social Service Providers
- Circuit plans and statewide interpreter registry
- Domestic Violence Programs
- Illinois Legal Aid online
- Administrative Office of Illinois Courts
- 17th Judicial Circuit
The Office of the Circuit Clerk is prohibited from rendering legal advice.